WHEE, Inc. looking for an entry level Civil, Mechanical, Agricultural, or Environmental Engineer. The Position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Performance of various engineering duties including but not limited to: engineering plan and specification development; performance of engineering calculations; hydraulic system design work; performance of engineering evaluations; development of AutoCAD design drawings; performance of Storm Water Runoff Modeling, Hydrologic Studies; etc.
- Performance of various environmental projects including but not limited to: development of environmental plans and permit applications; performance of regulatory compliance evaluations; performance of air emission calculations, performance of water, wastewater, storm water, and/or air sampling and analysis activities; and preparation of written reports.
- Performance of field work activities at various client locations, such as sampling, conducting environmental compliance audits, site visits to prepare environmental plans, and other activities, as required.
- Development of proposals for potential projects.
- Assistance with development of Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans/Nutrient Management Plans for animal feeding operations, including ArcGIS Site Maps.
- Other professional activities/duties as may be assigned.
This position requires proficiency with MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.), AutoCAD LT and ArcGIS, and will be responsible for quickly developing proficiency in this regard through use of associated computer program tutorials and, if necessary, participation in a related short course(s) at a nearby technical school.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org